So Energy Tariffs
So Out of Contract
This is the Standard variable tariff from So Energy. This is the tariff that you will end up on if you do not switch when your current energy tariff expires
Key features of the So Out of Contract tariff include
- This is a Variable rate tariff which means that your energy prices may go up or down. Prices are subject to change on 30 days advance notice
- This is a paperless online billing tariff only. You can not opt for paper bills with this tariff.
- The tariff is available for customers taking gas only, electricity only or dual fuel.
- Payment must be by Quarterly Cash / Cheque only.
- This tariff is not available to customers with prepayment meters
- There are no early termination fees with this tariff
- So Energy is not signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme and so will not make these payments. If receiving the Warm Home Discount payment is important to you then this tariff may not be right for you.
Back to So Energy Tariffs