So Energy Tariffs
This is a fixed price tariff from So Energy. This means that your energy prices will be fixed at the rates you signed up to until the tariff ends.
Key features of the So Armadillo tariff include:
- Prices are fixed for 12 months from your supply start date.
- This is a paperless online billing tariff only. You can not opt for paper bills with this tariff.
- The tariff is available for customers taking gas only, electricity only or dual fuel.
- Payment must be by Monthly Direct Debit only.
- This tariff is not available to customers with prepayment meters
- If you leave this tariff within 49 days of the tariff end date you will be charged an exit penalty of £5.00 per fuel.
- So Energy is not signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme and so will not make these payments. If receiving the Warm Home Discount payment is important to you then this tariff may not be right for you.
- This tariff has been withdrawn from sale and is no longer available for switching.
Back to So Energy Tariffs