Sainsbury's Energy Tariffs
This is the Standard variable tariff from Sainsbury's Energy. This is the tariff that you will end up on if you do not switch tariff when your tariff expires
Key features of the Standard tariff include
- This is a Variable rate tariff which means that your energy prices may go up or down. Prices are subject to change on 30 days advance notice
- You can opt for either paper or online billing - it does not affect the price that you pay
- The tariff is available for customers taking either electricity only or dual fuel. It is not available as a gas only option.
- Payment options include Monthly Direct Debit or Cash / Cheque quarterly on receipt of your bill.
- This tariff is not available to customers with prepayment meters
- There are no early termination fees with this tariff
- Customers qualify for Nectar rewards with this tariff
- Sainsbury's Energy is signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme.
Back to Sainsbury's Energy Tariffs