Sainsbury's Energy Tariffs
Fix and Reward September 2017
This is a fixed price tariff from Sainsbury's Energy. This means that your energy prices will be fixed at the rates you signed up to until the tariff ends.
Key features of the Fix and Reward September 2017 tariff include:
- Prices fixed until 30 September 2017
- You will receive a £75 Sainsbury;s Gift Card
- You can opt for either paper or online billing - it does not affect the price that you pay
- The tariff is available for dual fuel customers only. It is not available as gas only or electricity only options.
- Payment options include Monthly Direct Debit or Quarterly Variable Direct Debit.
- This tariff is not available to customers with prepayment meters
- If you leave this tariff within 49 days of the tariff end date you will be charged an exit penalty of £30.00 per fuel.
- Customers qualify for Nectar rewards with this tariff
- Before this tariff ends Sainsbury's Energy will contact you to let you know what options may be available to you. You are under no obligation to accept any option they may provide you, in which case they will move you to their cheapest standard variable tariff in market at that time.
- Sainsbury's Energy is signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme.
- This tariff has been withdrawn from sale and is no longer available for switching.
Back to Sainsbury's Energy Tariffs