GB energy supply Tariffs
Premium Energy Saver
As of 26 November 2016 GB energy supply has ceased trading. This basically means that it has gone bust.
As of 30 November 2016 Co-operative Energy was appointed by Ofgem to take over GB energy supply customers. You can read more about this, and what it means for you here.
To learn more about Co-operative Energy read our review here.
Our opinion on this tariff
If you are on the Premium Energy Saver tariff you are paying way over the odds and we recomment that you switch away as soon as possible.
This is the Standard variable tariff from GB energy supply. This is the tariff that you will end up on if you do not switch when your current energy tariff expires
Key features of the Premium Energy Saver tariff include:
- This is a Variable rate tariff which means that your energy prices may go up or down. Prices are subject to change on 30 days advance notice
- This is a paperless online billing tariff only. You can not opt for paper bills with this tariff.
- The tariff is available for customers taking gas only, electricity only or dual fuel.
- Payment must be by Monthly Direct Debit only (in advance).
- Be aware that your first direct debit payment will usually be taken before you are even on supply with GB energy supply.
- This tariff is not available to customers with prepayment meters
- There are no early termination fees with this tariff
- GB energy supply is not signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme and so will not make these payments. If receiving the Warm Home Discount payment is important to you then you should not sign up for this tariff.
- GB energy supply is not signed up to the Energy Switch Guarantee.
Back to GB energy supply Tariffs
Or go to Co-operative Energy Review