EDF Energy Tariffs
This is the Standard variable tariff from EDF Energy. This is the tariff that you will end up on if you do not switch tariff when your tariff expires
Key features of the Standard (Variable) tariff include
- This is a Variable rate tariff which means that your energy prices may go up or down. Prices are subject to change on 30 days advance notice
- You can opt for either paper or online billing - it does not affect the price that you pay
- The tariff is available for customers taking gas only, electricity only or dual fuel.
- Payment options include Monthly Direct Debit, Quartely Variable Direct Debit and Cash / Cheque quarterly on receipt of your bill.
- This tariff is also available to customers with prepayment meters
- There are no early termination fees with this tariff
- EDF Energy is signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme.
- EDF Energy is signed up to the Energy Switch Guarantee.
Back to EDF Energy Tariffs