EDF Energy Tariffs
Simply Fixed October 2017v2
This is a fixed price tariff from EDF Energy. This means that your energy prices will be fixed at the rates you signed up until the tariff ends.
Key features of the Simply Fixed October 2017 tariff include:
- This tariff is only available from energy price comparison websites like TheEnergyShop.com. It is not available directly from the energy supplier.
- Prices are fixed until 31 October 2017.
- You will default to online billing with this tariff.
- The tariff is available for electricity only and dual fuel customers. It is not available as a gas only option.
- Payment options include Monthly Direct Debit, Quarterly Variable Direct Debit and Cash / Cheque quarterly on receipt of your bill..
- This tariff is not available to customers with prepayment meters.
- If you leave this tariff more than 3 months before the tariff end date you will incur an exit fee of £25 per fuel.
- Before this tariff ends EDF Energy will contact you to let you know what options may be available to you. You are under no obligation to accept any option they may provide you, in which case they will move you to their cheapest standard variable tariff in market at that time.
- EDF Energy is signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme.
- EDF Energy is signed up to the Energy Switch Guarantee.
- This descption also applies to the v1 version of this tariff.
Back to EDF Energy Tariffs