Co-operative Energy Tariffs
This is the Standard variable tariff from Co-operative Energy. This is the tariff that you will end up on if you do not switch tariff when your tariff expires
Key features of the Pioneer tariff include
- This is a Variable rate tariff which means that your energy prices may go up or down. Prices are subject to change on 30 days advance notice
- The tariff is available for customers taking either electricity only or dual fuel. It is not available as a gas only option.
- Payment options include Monthly Direct Debit or Cash / Cheque quarterly on receipt of your bill.
- This tariff is also available to customers with prepayment meters
- There are no early termination fees with this tariff
- Co-operative Energy is signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme.
Back to Co-operative Energy Tariffs