Co-operative Energy Tariffs
Fixed May 2017
This is a fixed price tariff from Co-operative Energy. This means that your energy prices will be fixed at the rates you signed up until the tariff ends.
Key features of the Fixed May 2017 tariff include
- Prices are fixed until 31 May 2017
- The tariff is only available for customers taking an electricity or dual fuel energy supply. It is not available as a gas option.
- With this tariff you need to pay by Monthly Direct Debit.
- This tariff is not available to customers with prepayment meters
- There is no termination fee if you leave this tariff before the tariff end date.
- Co-operative Energy is signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme.
- This tariff has now expired and is no longer available for energy switching.
Back to Co-operative Energy Tariffs