Co-operative Energy Tariffs
Fair & Square Oct 2016
This is a fixed price tariff from Co-operative Energy. This means that your energy prices will be fixed at the rates you signed up until the tariff ends.
Key features of the Fair & Square Oct 2016 tariff include
- Prices are fixed until 31 October 2016
- The tariff is only available for customers taking a dual fuel supply. It is not available as gas only or electricity only options.
- With this tariff you need to pay by Monthly Direct Debit.
- With this tariff you need to agree to paperless billing and must provide quarterly meter readings.
- This tariff is not available to customers with prepayment meters
- If you leave this tariff early you will get stung with an early termination fee of £30 per fuel.
- If you fail to provide two consecutive meter readings you may be transferred to the standard variable rate tariff which is considerably more expensive.
- If you default on any payments due in relation to your supply under this contract you may be transferred, with notice, to the standard variable rate tariff which is considerably more expensive.
- Co-operative Energy is signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme.
- This tariff has now expired and is no longer available for energy switching.
Back to Co-operative Energy Tariffs