Co-operative Energy Tariffs
Co-op Online October 2017 v2
This is a fixed price tariff from Co-operative Energy. This means that your energy prices will be fixed at the rates you signed up until the tariff ends.
Key features of the Co-op Online October 2017 tariff include
- Prices are fixed until 31 October 2017
- The tariff is only available for customers taking a dual fuel supply. It is not available as gas only or electricity only options.
- With this tariff you need to pay by Monthly Direct Debit.
- This tariff is not available to customers with prepayment meters
- With this tariff you need to agree to paperless billing and must provide quarterly meter readings.
- If you leave this tariff early you will get stung with an early termination fee of £30 per fuel.
- If you fail to provide two consecutive meter readings you may be transferred to the standard variable rate tariff which is considerably more expensive.
- If you default on any payments due in relation to your supply under this contract you may be transferred, with notice, to the standard variable rate tariff which is considerably more expensive.
- Co-operative Energy is signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme.
- This description applies to the v1 and v2 versions of this tariff.
Back to Co-operative Energy Tariffs