Co-operative Energy Tariffs
Co-op Fixed October 2017
This is a fixed price tariff from Co-operative Energy. This means that your energy prices will be fixed at the rates you signed up until the tariff ends.
Key features of the Co-op Fixed October 2017 tariff include
- Prices are fixed until 31 October 2017
- The tariff is only available for customers taking electricity or a dual fuel energy supply. It is not available as a gas only option.
- With this tariff you need to pay by Monthly Direct Debit.
- With this tariff you must provide quarterly meter readings.
- This tariff is not available to customers with prepayment meters
- There is no termination fee if you leave this tariff before the tariff end date.
- If you fail to provide two consecutive meter readings you may be transferred to the standard variable rate tariff which is considerably more expensive.
- If you default on any payments due in relation to your supply under this contract you may be transferred, with notice, to the standard variable rate tariff which is considerably more expensive.
- Co-operative Energy is signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme.
- This tariff has now expired and is no longer available for energy switching.
Back to Co-operative Energy Tariffs