Co-operative Energy Tariffs
Co-op Fix & Fly October 2018 v2
This is a fixed price tariff from Co-operative Energy. This means that your energy prices will be fixed at the rates you signed up until the tariff ends.
Key features of the Co-op Fix & Fly October 2018 tariff include
- Prices are fixed until 31 October 2018
- The tariff is available for customers taking either electricity only or dual fuel. It is not available as a gas only option.
- With this tariff you need to pay by Monthly Direct Debit.
- This tariff is not available to customers with prepayment meters
- If you leave this tariff early you will get stung with an early termination fee of £30 per fuel. Ouch!
- Co-operative Energy is signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme.
- This description applies to the v1 and v2 versions of this tariff.
Back to Co-operative Energy Tariffs