Better Energy Tariffs
Prepayment Saver 7
This is the Standard variable tariff for prepayment meters from Better Energy.
Key features of the Prepayment Saver 7 tariff include:
- This is a Variable rate tariff which means that your energy prices may go up or down. Prices are subject to change on 30 days advance notice
- This is a paper billing tariff only.
- The tariff is available for customers taking gas only. There are no electricity only or dual fuel options.
- This tariff is only available to customers with prepayment meters
- There is no exit penalty wit this tariff.
- Better Energy is not signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme and so will not make these payments. If receiving the Warm Home Discount payment is important to you then you should not sign up for this tariff.
- Better Energy is not signed up to the Energy Switch Guarantee.
Back to Better Energy Tariffs