Better Energy Tariffs
Postal Fixed June17
This is a fixed price tariff from Better Energy. This means that your energy prices will be fixed at the rates you signed up until the tariff ends.
Key features of the Postal Fixed June17 tariff include:
- Prices fixed for until 30 June 2017.
- This is a paper billing tariff only.
- The tariff is available for customers taking gas only. There are no electricity only or dual fuel options.
- Payment must be by Monthly Direct Debit only.
- This tariff is not available to customers with prepayment meters
- If you leave this tariff within 49 days of the tariff end date you will be charged an exit penalty of £20.00 per fuel.
- Better Energy is not signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme and so will not make these payments. If receiving the Warm Home Discount payment is important to you then you should not sign up for this tariff.
- Better Energy is not signed up to the Energy Switch Guarantee.
- This tariff has been withdrawn and is no longer available for switching to.
Back to Better Energy Tariffs