Better Energy Tariffs
Online Saver 5
This was the Standard variable tariff from Better Energy at the time that it was for sale. This is the tariff that you will have ended up on if you did not switch when your current energy tariff expired
Key features of the Online Saver 5 tariff include:
- This is a Variable rate tariff which means that your energy prices may go up or down. Prices are subject to change on 30 days advance notice
- This is a paperless online billing tariff only. You can not opt for paper bills with this tariff.
- The tariff is available for customers taking gas only. There are no electricity only or dual fuel options.
- Payment must be by Monthly Direct Debit only.
- This tariff is not available to customers with prepayment meters
- There is no exit penalty wit this tariff.
- Better Energy is not signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme and so will not make these payments. If receiving the Warm Home Discount payment is important to you then you should not sign up for this tariff.
- Better Energy is not signed up to the Energy Switch Guarantee.
- This tariff has been withdrawn and is no longer available for switching to.
Back to Better Energy Tariffs