Avro Energy Tariffs
Simple & Save
This is the Standard variable tariff from Avro Energy. This is the tariff that you will end up on if you do not switch when your current energy tariff expires
Key features of the Simple & Save tariff include:
- This is a Variable rate tariff which means that your energy prices may go up or down. Prices are subject to change on 30 days advance notice
- This is a paperless online billing tariff only. You can not opt for paper bills with this tariff.
- The tariff is available for customers taking either electricity only or dual fuel. It is not available as a gas only option.
- Payment must be by Monthly Direct Debit only.
- Be aware that your first direct debit payment will usually be taken before you are even on supply with Avro Energy.
- This tariff is not available to customers with prepayment meters
- There are no early termination fees with this tariff
- Avro Energy is not signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme and so will not make these payments. If receiving the Warm Home Discount payment is important to you then you should not sign up for this tariff.
- This tariff has been temporarily withdrawn from sale and is not available for switching at the current time.
Back to Avro Energy Tariffs