Avro Energy Tariffs
Simple & Fix
This is a fixed price tariff from Avro Energy. This means that your energy prices will be fixed at the rates you signed up to until the tariff ends.
Key features of the Simple & Fix tariff include
- Prices fixed for 12 months from your supply start date.
- This is a paperless online billing tariff only. You can not opt for paper bills with this tariff.
- The tariff is available for customers taking either electricity only or dual fuel. It is not available as a gas only option.
- Payment must be by Monthly Direct Debit only.
- Be aware that your first direct debit payment will usually be taken before you are even on supply with Avro Energy.
- This tariff is not available to customers with prepayment meters
- There are no early termination fees with this tariff
- Avro Energy is not signed up to the Warm Home Discount Scheme and so will not make these payments. If receiving the Warm Home Discount payment is important to you then you should not sign up for this tariff.
- This tariff has been withdrawn and is no longer available to switch to.
Back to Avro Energy Tariffs